Saturday, October 8, 2011

Country Home

IMG_5061

We left Grandma’s RV Park around 10 this morning heading south on I-65. Looking at the GPS and the paper map, it was taking us in a straight line to Lebanon, TN, our next stop. The map made it look like ok roads to drive, but being unfamiliar with the area only time  would tell. We exited onto a county road and would be on this road for 20 miles before our next intersection. Well, it started out ok, but went downhill from there. IMG_5055Literally, down hill. It was a two lane road, very pretty drive, but nerve racking. There were ditches to the right, no shoulder on either side and no where to pull over. With that twenty mile stretch behind us we turned onto a much better road. Still a two lane road but plenty of shoulder. Before we knew it, we were almost to our destination. I am still not feeling well, so I looked around for an Immedicenter or Urgent Care facility. This cold is turning into an infection and I can just feel it. On Saturday’s, the urgent cares close at 2pm. Too late for us, so off to the ER we go.IMG_5056 I was impressed. In less than two hours I was out of there with a prescription for antibiotics and was told it was the start of bronchitis. Got this nipped in the bud, from there it was off to Walgreens to fill my Rx and then home to rest. I want to enjoy the Nashville area, so tonight is a short post. We gained an hour coming here, in two weeks when we leave, we’ll loose that hour. Two weeks after that we’ll gain it back when the clocks change. I am very confused with all this “what time is it” so I think I’ll just stay put on EST! Thanks for traveling along with us on The Thomas’ Trails…till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment